We are looking for an outstanding candidate to lead our Marketing function. This is a very hands-on role, where you’ll own the marketing for the company, across our portfolio of brands.
PLEASE APPLY THROUGH THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
What You Will Do
– Own our brands’ customer acquisition channels across all channels (Social Media and Influencer Marketing, SEO, SEM, CRM)
– Develop and execute the acquisition strategy
– Monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics for assigned brands.
– Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to each brand’s goals.
– Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
– Functionally manage agencies (Influencers) & pitch.
– Contribute to continuous improvement by proactively assessing SEM practices and methodology.
– Work collaboratively to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
– Consistently look for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to MTK’s success.
– Closely collaborate with the Managing Director, the Supply & the Customer Service teams to ensure the website’s liquidity.
Required Skills & Qualifications
– Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Search (PPC) & Paid Social (5+ years) – e-commerce background is a must.
– Experience in managing large scale, complex paid search/PPC campaigns and strategies.
– Experience in scaling and expanding brands on several markets
– Experience in the implementation of multichannel acquisition strategies and AB Testing strategy.
– Experience in implementation of content strategies
– Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
– Technical understanding of digital performance marketing i.e. bought, owned and earned products and services such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing.
– Mastery of MS Excel. Google Apps + Google Apps Script is a plus.
– Strong organizational skills, detailed orientation and project management ability.
– Google Certified (Fundamentals), Analytics and Adword is a big plus.
– Fluency in English required – a strong level of French would be a big plus.
– As the function grows, so will the team. You should feel comfortable managing both internal and external stakeholders.
Joining MTK Digital today is an excellent opportunity for growth and career development in a dynamic and exciting company. You will actively participate in the next chapter of MTK Digital coming soon 🔥
The offer is for you if:
– You have 5+ years experience of functional marketing experience, working preferably with D2C/DNVB ecommerce that have a focus for aggressive scalability;
– You have a full-stack domain expertise: you should have experience across the full marketing stack including growth, influence marketing, paid digital advertising, brand, social media, creative and others;
– You have an entrepreneurial mindset: you should have experience at scale, be comfortable operating as a player/coach and rolling up your sleeves to get into execution. You will be expected to “dive deep”;
– You are highly data-driven: you should be able to make analytic decisions and establish effective metrics to approach marketing strategy & spend;
– You have a proven track record of dramatically increasing brand engagement and generating business growth.
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Salary & Benefits:
– Flexible remote work policy;
– Competitive compensation reviewed annually;
– While we prefer our team to be based in Dubai, we welcome remote applicants as well!
Please reply to this ad with the following three bullet points (no cover letter!):
– A (short) summary of your experience
– The reasons why MTK Digital should hire you and how you’ll help us to become a €100m business
– Something original or interesting about you!
If you’re application is selected, you should expect the following steps :
– Discussion with our MD (45min)
– Interview(s) with the members of Top Management
– A small case study (don’t expect more than 2 hours of work)
– Optional: discussion with the team (45min)
MTK Digital is a DNVB operator with multiple D2C brands across Europe, North America and Asia, across multiple verticals. We are strong believers in building a scalable company with lean teams, and proudly generate over 20,000 orders a month with a team of 5.
We’re excited to announce that MTK Digital has joined forces with Audacia. It’s an exciting time to join us!
MTK’s team builds on its expertise to create engagement, sales and loyalty across all of our brands and the numerous marketing channels we are leveraging: digital marketing, branding, referrals, as well as unconventional sales channels.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated doers with a passion for emerging D2C brands.