Are you passionate about email marketing, e-commerce and data analysis? As an Email Marketing Specialist with Stickerkid, you will be responsible for the implementation of the email marketing strategy.
Audacia Management Sàrl
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing professional who will be able to execute, coordinate but also craft the email marketing strategy together with the marketing management team. We have a lot of exciting projects, a dynamic international team, and will leave you a lot of room to take initiatives.
Your mission as an Email Marketing Specialist is to support the marketing team with email marketing strategy, campaigns implementation, and reporting.
You will be responsible for:
· Identifying target audiences and grow our email list
· Designing and implementing direct email marketing campaigns
· Proofreading emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
· Ensuring mobile-friendly email templates
· Writing newsletters including all company updates
· Upgrading our email templates using graphics, personalization and advanced features
· Ensuring prompt and accurate communication with clients via email to minimize unsubscribes
· Creating email databases for lead generation
· Analyzing campaign performance and suggest improvements
· Reporting on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
· Ensuring emails follow industry policies and best practices
What you should bring to the role:
· Proven work experience as an Email marketing manager or Digital marketing specialist
· Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems
· Proficiency in marketing automation technology
· Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
· Familiarity with analytical and database tools
· Excellent written communication and copywriting skills in both English and French. German language skills is a plus.
· Strong project management skills
· An ability to work under tight deadlines
· BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
What we offer:
· Flexible working hours
· International and young team
· Start-up experience
· Possibility to work in our office in Sion, Switzerland
· The opportunity to grow in an international e-commerce company